Tuesday, February 13, 2007

*sigh*


Monomer Crystal, originally uploaded by jawsmurphy.

holy crap it's been for freaking ever since i've posted anything on this here blog...............and i doubt anyone even checks it any more. but just in case, this is a photo of what has been keeping me from updating this page more often. this is a photo of one of the compounds that i've been working with towards my Ph.D. thesis. woo hoo!! =)

(and if you're curious, this molecule is part of a remendable polymer project.....literally a material that can be repaired simply with the addition of heat. kinda cool, huh?)

(in a completely nerdy way, i know)

Posted by *erin* | 12:29 AM

5 comments

Blogger Jon  said...

I don't know what you just said, but I'm kind of aroused.

February 13, 2007 1:01 AM  
Blogger *erin*  said...

=)


is it weird to say that i miss you being aroused??? (wait, that came out all wrong.......)

February 13, 2007 1:04 AM  
Blogger Jon  said...

What day are you going to be here to visit me?

February 15, 2007 3:27 PM  
Blogger *erin*  said...

not sure yet........i haven't heard back from my collaborators to set a day.....don't worry, i'll let you know!!

(btw, did you actually read all my comments??)

February 19, 2007 12:32 AM  
Blogger Jon  said...

of course I read them all; they all get emailed to me

February 20, 2007 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment  |  Back to "Electric Penguins"