Saturday, January 21, 2006

chemistry fun

today i had my first cumulative examination at ucla. starting now, i'll be taking one of these every month until either i pass four of them, or have tried 12 times. and........i freaking nailed it!!! the topic was polymerizations, which is what i did my undergraduate research on. so i knew the material really well. i'm stoked, cause this means that no matter what, i can get my masters in chemistry. = )

nothing else really too exciting to report. just living the grad school life, which is pretty uneventful. (unless you really want to hear all about organic chemistry) hope everyone is doing well. and *hopefully* i'll find something else exciting to post about soon....

Posted by *erin* | 5:43 PM

1 comments

Blogger Jon  said...

I have a bad feeling that I didn't pass my cume

January 22, 2006 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment  |  Back to "Electric Penguins"