Wednesday, October 12, 2005

my new toy

for anyone interested in the newest addition to the ipod family, apple announced this today:

  • New iPod


  • i think this makes it a fifth generation ipod, but i can't keep up. and, yes, i ordered one today. = ) (only cause i went out and bought a "normal" one yesterday. good thing i'm returning it tomorrow) is it nerdy that i was giddy with excitement about this all day?? (or maybe that was all the coffee i've been drinking lately)

    Posted by *erin* | 10:15 PM

    5 comments

    Blogger Compagnucci  said...

    To answer your question, I'm alright. Before I read your comment I forgot that you knew exactly what I was talking about. (How could I possibly forget when we spent hours talking about it!?) Anyway, I'm okay, just trying to forget about the whole thing; with time I'm sure I'll be back to normal.

    Thanks so much for, you know, being there. (I know, I know, insert soft "Full House" style piano accompaniment here.) Can I get your snail-mail address so I can send you letters and such?

    October 15, 2005 4:04 PM  
    Blogger Compagnucci  said...

    PS- your new ipod is HOT. Can I touch it?

    October 15, 2005 4:06 PM  
    Blogger *erin*  said...

    you can touch my ipod anytime.....is it weird that i'm turned on by that???

    October 16, 2005 11:02 AM  
    Blogger Compagnucci  said...

    Score! Is it bad if I tell you that's what I was going for?

    October 18, 2005 11:31 AM  
    Blogger Bill Eseltine  said...

    Thank you for your comments on story of federalcheese. More will be coming

    October 20, 2005 9:51 PM  

    Post a Comment  |  Back to "Electric Penguins"